- 2.1. SERVICE means the www.turmericearth.com website operated by TurmericEarth Art Projects Pvt Ltd.
- 2.2. PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- 2.3. USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- 2.4. COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- 2.6. DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- 2.7. DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- 2.8. THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
- 4.1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
- a. Email address
- b. First name and last name
- c. Phone number
- d. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- e. Cookies and Usage Data
- 4.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- 4.3. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- 4.4. Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- a. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- b. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- c. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- d. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- 4.5. Other Data
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
TurmericEarth Art Projects Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 5.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
- 5.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 5.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 5.4. to provide customer support;
- 5.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 5.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
- 5.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 5.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 5.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 5.10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- 5.11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- 5.12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- 5.13. for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data
7. Transfer of Data
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- 8.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- 8.2. Business Transaction - If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- 8.3. Other cases - We may disclose your information also:
- a. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- b. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- c. to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- d. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- e. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- f. with your consent in any other cases;
- g. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 10.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- 10.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- 10.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- 10.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- 10.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- 10.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
13. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
14. Behavioural Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
16. Links to Other Sites
18. Contact Us